Annual Enrollment Fee - New and Returning Students
(Includes the Recital Fee)
Single Rate - $140
Each additional family member - $60
Monthly Class Rates
1 class a week = $70 per month (Pre-Combo $80)
2 classes a week = $95
3 classes a week = $120
4 classes a week = $135
5 classes a week = $155
6 classes a week = $165
7 classes a week = $175
NOTE: Ballet classes over 1 hour in length count as 2 classes.
Tuition Policies Tuition remains the same each month regardless of the number of student absences or class meetings that month. No discount is given during months in which the studio is closed for holidays. June tuition is the full amount regardless when the recital date is during the month.
Student absences should be made up. Students may make up missed classes on any other day or time their class level is offered after they informed the school of their absence. In case there is no other class available, missed classes can be made up in any other class offered during the current month. The make-up class does not have to be of the same dance form as the class in which the student is enrolled. The make-up class does not have to be taken in the same week.
Special note regarding June tuition: The time spent with the students on extra rehearsal days (if called) and on recital day in June is considered part of the June tuition.
Costumes Costumes for Creative Movement and Pre-Classes = $75 each Costumes for Level I and Level II = $75 each Costumes for Level III and up = $75 each
T-Shirt (Required) No Limits Dance Recital T-shirt = $15
Tickets Each family will receive 4 complimentary tickets to the June dance recital. Any additional tickets may be purchased for $10 each. If you buy 5 tickets the 6th ticket is free.
1. We request that students carefully observe our Dress Code.
2. Good attendance and prompt arrival to class are very important to the success of the class and the dancer, and to receive full benefit from your class, please arrange for a make-up class if you expect to be very late.
3. No GUM, FOOD or SODA allowed in the dance room. Students should not wear bracelets, necklaces or dangling/hoop earrings to class.
4. All students are encouraged not to leave the room once the class has begun. Please allow for appropriate restroom use prior to class. Very young children will be treated sensitively as the need arises. Preschool children may need a parent’s attention from time to time for various reasons including bathroom or behavior issues. Please do not leave the waiting room when very young children are in class without informing the office or having another parent responsible during your absence. We make every effort to have all children feel safe and cared for in a loving and inspiring learning environment.
5. The well-being of our students and their families is of utmost concern to us. If you leave your children unattended inside the lobby of NLDS, or outside the building, please note they will not have adult supervision from the Teachers/Staff of NLDS. Please remember that our instructors and office staff cannot be responsible for your child before or after their class. Your child’s instructor has another class starting immediately or is eager to get home to her family. Thank you for your consideration for both your child and our instructors.
6. Students are not allowed to wait outside…at any age. Students must wear proper cover ups when arriving and leaving the studio. No bathing suits to be worn to the studio during the summer months. No dance shoes are to be worn outside the studio.
7. School age children and teens: please practice respect. Students are not to be socializing in a disruptive manner during the class with other students. Please come early or stay late to enjoy friends in the waiting area. Please honor your teacher and fellow students by giving full attention and co-operation. You will be advised if we feel any student is not well adjusted to the classroom environment for any reason over time.
8. Students should arrive to class properly dressed according to the studio Dress Code.
9. Parents must call and notify the instructor and/or staff member if their child is to leave class early. If a student leaves the premises before classes end, the studio reserves the right to contact the parent to confirm the student had permission to leave early. If your child drives themselves to the studio we ask that you inform them of this rule as it will directly impact them if they try to leave early without the studio being notified by the parent.
Dance class is education and fun, however, an important part of class work is developing an attitude of discipline and respect for teachers and fellow students. We trust that following our classroom etiquette will provide an environment whereby classes at No Limits Dance Studio will be a pleasure for all concerned.
All payments are due on the first of each calendar month.
Our students are in our database alphabetically by their last name. Many of our students have different last names from parents and/or grandparents who are paying for dance expenses. In order for us to properly credit your account, please include the following information in the memo of your check: 1. Student(s) First and Last Name 2. What you are paying for: Monthly Tuition (include the month), Dance Supplies (Shoes, Leotard), Costume, Tickets, etc.
You will be paying for the entire school year of approximately 43-44 weeks of classes held over 11 months August - June. This is an approximate average of 3.6-4 classes per month. You are not paying for scheduled school vacations and Holidays. Please see our published calendar in this booklet. The Registration Fee is due at the time of registration. All other months are due on the first of each calendar month. Costume fees are due by Thanksgiving. We accept cash, checks or VISA/Mastercard payments.
The calendar in each month will vary depending on which day you have your class. Some months you may have 2 or 3 classes, others 4 or 5. Everyone will have had approximately 43-44 classes over the eleven months. If for any reason you decide to discontinue your classes, you are not obligated to pay for the balance of the school year. However, we must receive written notice of your intent to drop classes. Only at that time will you not be obligated for the monthly tuition.
We have a very fair policy regarding our payment for tuition and subsequent assessment of late fees. Payments are due on the first of each calendar month. There is no late fee assessed until after 10th of the month. Any account unpaid after the tenth of the month will have a late fee of $25. Payments may be made at the office, online or by mail. No credit is given for student absences or missed classes due to weather conditions. If you make a payment late, please include your late fee or you will be billed (no exceptions). If you make your payments by mail, be certain to allow adequate time for mail delivery. Thank you for your co-operation. Returned check fee is $35.
Any student with an overdue balance of more than 45 days will not be allowed into class until payment in full is received. Overdue balances must be paid by cash, credit or debit card.
If you change your class style, add or delete a class or have any questions concerning the monthly charge, please inform someone in the office.
Please make up any missed class within one month of your absence if possible; no credit will be given for missed classes.
If for any reason you decide to discontinue your classes, you are not obligated to pay for the balance of the school year. However, the studio must be informed in writing or email of your decision to discontinue classes. You will be charged for the entire month you make the decision to discontinue classes.
The quality of our facility and faculty depends upon a system of mutual respect and cooperation. We understand that anyone may make a late payment from time to time, but please be respectful of our late fee policy and when applicable, graciously include your late fee in your next payment.